Click below to download Verizon One Talk™ for Desktop R2.1
What is new in R2.1?
- Group Call Park
- Group Call Park allows a member of a call park group (defined in the One Talk admin portal) to park a call against their group, which may be picked up by other members of the group.
- Windows software management
- New Windows MSI installer format allows organizations to remotely install and update One Talk on their user's Windows devices.
- Voicemail Enhancements
- One Talk desktop users can now upgrade from Basic Voicemail to either Basic Visual Voicemail (list based voicemail inbox) or Premium Visual Voicemail (includes message transcriptions)
- Contact Enhancements
- Bulk import local contacts from your Windows® PC or Apple® Mac® using a file
- Download contacts from your Google & Microsoft® Office 365® accounts
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Line status monitoring for up to 50 lines (similar to One Talk T46 and T49 deskphones)
- Personal Meeting Rooms
- Add your list of personal meeting room links to the app so that you can easily invite other parties to ad-hoc meetings
- Settings Enhancements
- Several improvements such as the ability to send app feedback, more easily navigate to the log files and adjust your speaker & microphone settings
- "Click to Call" (for hyperlinked phone numbers) support
- Launch of One Talk for Desktop for Windows and Mac