Click below to download Verizon One Talk™ for Desktop Release 2.1.2
What's new in Release 2.1.2?
Issues fixed for:
- One-way audio observed for certain calls
- Calls dropping sporadically
- App crashing in various scenarios
- One way audio issue resolved when certain inbound calls are forwarded from an Auto Receptionist, Hunt Group or Call Queue.
- Resolved call drop issues when certain calls are transferred.
- Call modal "via" filed now shows the Calling ID Name of the Auto Receptionist, Hunt Group or Call Queue when an inbound call is forwarded from those numbers.
- Incoming calls now go to voicemail immediately when DND is enabled and there are no other available devices on the line.
- Connection issues with certain Bluetooth headsets resolved.
- Group Call Park ‐ Group Call Park allows a member of a call park group (defined in the One Talk admin portal) to park a call against their group, which may be picked up by other members of the group.
- Windows software management ‐ New Windows MSI installer format allows organizations to remotely install and update One Talk on their user's Windows devices.
- Voicemail Enhancements ‐ One Talk desktop users can now upgrade from Basic Voicemail to either Basic Visual Voicemail (list based voicemail inbox) or Premium Visual Voicemail (includes message transcriptions)
- Contact Enhancements
- Bulk import local contacts from your Windows® PC or Apple® Mac® using a file
- Download contacts from your Google & Microsoft® Office 365® accounts
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) ‐ Line status monitoring for up to 50 lines (similar to One Talk T46 and T49 deskphones)
- Personal Meeting Rooms ‐ Add your list of personal meeting room links to the app so that you can easily invite other parties to ad-hoc meetings
- Settings Enhancements ‐ Several improvements such as the ability to send app feedback, more easily navigate to the log files and adjust your speaker & microphone settings
- "Click to Call" (for hyperlinked phone numbers) support
- Log files added to the app
- Launch of One Talk for Desktop for Windows and Mac